Omnitech is committed to delivering to our customers high quality products. For this, we continue to improve our quality management systems and adapt to global standards.
We are Certified with ISO 9001 : 2008
by TUV SUD, South Asia
Receiving inspection of purchased products
- Chemical and Physical testing of each Raw Material as per control plan with reference to Raw Material Standard of purchased bright bars, forgings, castings & other assembly spares.
- Dimensional inspection of purchased bright bars, forgings, castings and other assembly spares.
- Set up approval of manufacturing process as per defined control plan with reference to drawing prepared.
- In-process inspection as per defined control plan with reference to drawings prepared on hourly basis.
- Separate identification and traceability of non-conforming products at In-process stage.
- 100% Visual inspection of each lots produced as per defined plan with reference to visual defects like operation missing, rusts, blow holes, rough finishing, dent marks, tool marks and input material defects.
- Sampling dimensional inspection of all critical dimensions as per defined control plan with reference to drawing prepared.
- 100% dimensional inspection of major critical dimensions of small tolerances as per defined control plan with reference to drawing prepared.
- Separate identification and traceability of non-conforming products as final stage.
- Pre-dispatch inspection before deliver the products to customer as per their requirements along with inspection report and separate identification of inspected samples with reference to customer or internal drawing.